Due to the latest lockdown restrictions the course will remain closed until further notice
We respectfully suggest that all Visitors and Societies are suitably dressed in Smart Casual wear.
Longcliffe Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day golf club.
It is in all our interests to maintain reasonable standards of casual, but smart, dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Members, Guests and Visitors are therefore made aware that the following are the required standards that we request that you adhere to both on the golf course and in the club house.
On the Course
- Approved and recognised golf attire, (if in doubt, ask the Pro shop staff). Men’s shirts must be tucked into trousers or shorts.
- Trousers must not be worn into socks.
- Knee-length, tailored shorts may be worn with either knee-length, ankle-length or short shoe-socks.
- Caps must be worn peak forward.
In the Clubhouse
Smart casual clothing is permitted in all parts of the Clubhouse and Dining Room at all times, unless alternative dress is specified for certain functions. This applies to all team matches and visiting parties, unless the Match Captain or Organiser requires otherwise.
- Tailored shirts (without tails) may be worn outside trousers.
- Knee-length, tailored shorts and socks, as above. (Up to 7pm in the dining room)
- Smart denims are permitted in the Clubhouse, provided they are not ripped, torn, frayed, faded, baggy, low waisted or work related.
If in doubt as to the suitability of clothing in the clubhouse, ask the Clubhouse Manager.